Pinkham & Associates Family Law Scholarship
The annual $1,000 “Why I want to Practice Family/Matrimonial Law” essay.
Pinkham & Associates, A PLC is a Divorce and Family Law Firm in Orange County, California. We are proud to practice Family Law, but understand that it is the rare law school graduate who wants to enter this field of practice. Our scholarship will be awarded to the candidate that provides the best essay explaining or describing why they want to go into the Divorce/Family Law/Matrimonial Law field.
The winning annual essay shall include:
- Between 1,000-2,000 words in length;
- Submitted by a student that is currently admitted (at the time of submission) at an accredited U.S. College or University, including any accredited Law School;
- Submitted between March 15 and October 30 of each year;
- Submitted with a photograph of the applicant for the use by Pinkham & Associates, A PLC on our website and/or for marketing and advertising purposes;
- Submitted to our firm at Scholarship@PinkhamLaw.com in “Word” format ONLY. No other formats, including WordPerfect, PDF or any other format, will be accepted;
- Submitted with student’s name and student’s E-mail address;
- Submitted with student’s full address, E-mail address and phone number (street address and telephone numbers will never be re-published by Pinkham & Associates, A PLC); and
- Submitted with student’s present school of attendance.
The $1,000 scholarship will be disbursed directly to the student approximately 60 days after the close of submissions.
NOTICE – WAIVER: The applicant understands that by submitting their essay, the applicant gives express consent to Pinkham & Associates, A PLC, its employees, representatives and agents, to use all information submitted by the applicant, including, but not limited to, the applicant’s essay, the applicant’s photograph, applicant’s name, applicant’s city of residence, school of attendance, on the Pinkham & Associates, A PLC website and for use in any other marketing or promotional uses.
Pinkham & Associates, APLC
540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 214
Santa Ana, CA 92705-3914
Phone: (714) 730-0111
Fax: (714) 565-0111