Mid-level Family Law Attorney Needed
Pinkham & Associates in Orange County is seeking a Family Law Attorney for a mid-level position to join its legal team.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed with California family and divorce laws and have some experience in direct client handling. We are looking for a focused and self-motivated team player with an excellent work ethic and the drive to “get the job done.”
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar for at least 5 years
- Knowledge and ability to work in all areas of divorce and family law
- Knowledge of judicial procedures and rules of evidence
- Ability to work on multiple cases while organizing all the necessary casework and maintaining deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interrelate with clients, authorized personnel, and witnesses
- Good research, organization, and analytical skills to gather and synthesize large volumes of information into a logical convincing case
- Good verbal and written communication skills to explain important facts clearly, logically, and concisely
- Good negotiation skills
- JD from an accredited US law school
A competitive compensation package with additional benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
About Pinkham & Associates
Pinkham & Associates is a dedicated Divorce and Family Law firm in Orange County CA. We have been in practice for twenty years. We focus on all areas of divorce and family law, including child support, child custody & visitations, spousal support, domestic violence, divorce mediation, and various other more subtle areas.
Pinkham & Associates is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a diverse work environment with career growth opportunities for the deserving candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year