Senior Family Law Attorney With 10 Years of Experience
Pinkham & Associates in Orange County is seeking a Senior Family Law Attorney to join its legal team. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of California family and divorce laws, excellent leadership skills, experience in dealing with clients, and a substantial amount of practical litigation experience and expertise in related areas.
The candidate should be able to independently develop an overall case strategy, provide advice to other team members, and have the ability to execute the strategy in coordination with the top management on major cases.
The position will include providing regular reports to management regarding the status of caseload and related matters.
Overall, the candidate should be someone who is experienced in operating in a fast-paced office environment and handling a large caseload.
- 10+ years of experience in the area of family law, preferably with a well-established law firm
- Proven management and leadership capabilities
- Exceptional judgment and critical thinking
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and team skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience in managing attorneys and staff
- JD with a record of good academic achievement in the undergraduate level and in law school is preferred
- Should be a member of at least one state bar
A competitive compensation package with additional benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
About Pinkham & Associates
Pinkham & Associates is a dedicated Divorce and Family Law firm in Orange County, CA. We have been in practice for twenty years. We focus on all areas of divorce and family law, including child support, child custody & visitations, spousal support, domestic violence, divorce mediation, and various other more subtle areas.
Pinkham & Associates is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a diverse work environment with career growth opportunities for the deserving candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year