Ju Kyung Lee – Divorce Attorney, Orange County
Ju Kyung Lee is a family law attorney with Pinkham & Associates in Orange County.
With his wide-ranging qualifications, experience, global travel, and, above all, his passion about serving people through his legal skills, Lee is an outstanding divorce lawyer and a key member of the team at Pinkham & Associates.
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from Western State University, College of Law
- Master of Arts in Public History, University of California, Riverside
- Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing & History, University of California, Riverside, graduating cum laude
Experience and Travel
- Traveled around the world following Master’s Degree, and worked in East and South Asian countries of Indonesia and BangladeshWorked as a law clerk with numerous law firms during JD, acquiring experience in corporate law, real property law, and criminal law
- During JD, served as an Officer to the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, and Member of the Business Law Association, the Criminal Law Association, and the Women’s Law Association
- From July 2010 to Feb 2012, worked as a Library Assistant at Western State University, College of Law. Organized, catalogued and maintained the College of Law’s historical archives during this period.
- Legal Aid Society of Orange County
- Orange County Family Law Firm
- Representing clients at dissolution hearings.
- Conducting client intake for various legal matters, including landlord-tenant disputes and dissolution of marriage.
- Assisting clients in creating and filing their own small claims and family lawsuits.
- Created a series of training videos for incoming paralegals.
Helping family law clients at Pinkham & Associates put their pasts behind them with a finality that only the legal system can provide.