Orange County Family Law Attorney – James R. Fox
James R. Fox is a Family Law attorney with Pinkham & Associates. Prior to joining Pinkham & Associates, James was the founder and lead attorney of Fox Legal Group in Vista, CA, which serves clients in and around Warner Springs, Ramona, Lakeside, and San Diego County. As a seasoned divorce attorney with deep knowledge and expertise in all areas of California family law, James has a top reputation among the San Diego County law community and judiciary.
Proven Skills and Experience
Having an outstanding track record of success in some of the most complex divorce cases, child custody battles and other challenging family law matters, James enjoys great trust from his clients. Clients who have seen James know that he will passionately pursue every case with total personalized involvement and use his intricate understanding of the law and level-headed negotiation skills and argumentation in the courtroom to ensure best possible results.
James was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2005. He completed his J.D. from California’s oldest law school, University of California Hastings College of Law in 2004.
James was named an Avvo Top Attorney for his 10.0 rating from clients and won the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award in 2003. Out of 20 client reviews about James on Avvo, 19 have given him a 5-star rating.
- Academic Accomplishments
- Adjunct Professor Long Beach State University
- Adjunct Professor California State University Fullerton
- Courses in Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Search and Seizure, Administrative Law, Law Politics and Society
- Adjunct Professor University of San Diego School of Law
- Courses in Advanced Trial Advocacy to 2nd and 3rd-year law students
- San Diego County Bar Association
- North County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- American Inns of Court
What truly distinguishes San Diego family law attorney James R. Fox from others is that he gets as personally devoted to each client’s case as if they were his own family.