Our 1st Meeting:
(usually about 1 1/2 -2 hours)
- Meet with Both Clients;
- Determine all of the Issues in Your Particular Divorce;
- Discuss the Desired Resolution of all issues by BOTH CLIENTS;
- Explanation of the Law relating to each issue & possible resolutions in your case;
- Assist Both Client is Filing the "Petition" & the "Response";
- Assist Clients by explaining the Required Disclosure Process;
- Assist Clients in Beginning the Preparation of the Required Disclosures.
Our 2nd Meeting:
(usually about 2-3 hours)
- Meet with Both Clients again;
- Serve Respondent with Petition;
- Assist Both in completing & exchanging the Required Declarations of Disclosure;
- Finalize all remaining Issues/questions in Your case;
- Finalize Your Judgment Papers;
- Review the Entire Judgment with Both Clients;
- Answer and Explain any & all final questions and/or concerns;
- Send you both away with completed docs for your final review.
- You then return signed & Finalized docs!
- Your Done!!!
- If you need or desire additional meetings; Never a Problem.